Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Visit...

I am not very good at taking pictures to share! I had every intention but every time I thought about it I was with out my camera. I was able to snap a few with my phone, but they aren't the greatest.

We had all kinds of fun at our sleepover with Jocey, we didn't have much time but we did manage to fit all of the important things in! Like play with the puppies, Jocey just couldn't believe how excited they were to see her and how much they love her. They kept giving her kisses and kisses and more kisses! She say, They love me so much! Jenni wanted to play the Wii but Jocey would much rather get puppie kisses! She was also able to fit in Cinderella III (but only because we couldn't find Cinderella), eating cake, jumping on the trampoline, and going to church. She was a trooper for not knowing what to expect, I think she really enjoyed primary, expecially the goldfish that Diane kept slipping to her!!! There was no hesitation on going to sit with her class during sharing and singing time or going to her very own class. (Much to Jenni's dismay. Jenni was really wanting Jocey to go with her.)

We had a wonderful visit and I am so very thankful that we were able to spend some time with Savanna and her family.

1 comments:

Trista said...

Holy cow she is a doll.. I bet that was so much fun to have her home!!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones