Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


I didn't go to the midnight showing on Thursday night, but a group of us did go to the matinee on friday afternoon. I went knowing I would be disappointed! I mean how can you cram so much info into a {two hour} movie? Seriously, there is no way! So I walked into the theater knowing everything would not be there and that I was going because {I JUST HAD TO}!
(Not knowing is WORSE than knowing right?) Coming out of the theater there was a clear knowledge that there are
NO {FENCE SITTERS} on this one, no one was saying, "Oh, it was ok. I didn't Love it, but I didn't Hate it either." You either {LOVED} it or you {HATED} it. I wasn't disappointed (like millions were) that they didn't fully explain all of the Cullen's backgrounds, the kitchen wasn't the same color as in the book, or that Edward's room wasn't large enough. I mean COME ON!!! I am sure that future movies will go into more detail of the {Cullen's} history and who know if they are reading all of the comments out there they may have a kitchen makeover where they paint those cabinets and Edwards room may suddenly seem larger the next time we all go visit. (I can't even remember the {color} of the kitchen, but apparently it was the wrong one!) Honestly the thing that surprised me the most was how many people loved Jacob. My perception of him was positivly different than most. I know he hasn't {changed} yet, but he seemed awfully small to me! I can't wait to see how they manage that for {New Moon}, oh yes I will be one of the firsts to see that one as well. Jacob was my only 'disappointment' and can't really say dissapointed. For what my opinion matters to anyone, I for one {{{LOVED}}} the movie! I am planning a return trip to the theater very soon, and it is a definate DVD purchase. So, if you haven't gotten out and watched Twilight yet, get off your duff and go! If you come out disappointed you can {yell at me} then.

2 comments:

Josh & Carri Calderwood said...

Jacob's size bugged me, too! I just pictured him bigger even before he changed.

Ma2_3boys said...

I haven't seen it yet but I will. ;)
Check this out: http://spdytypr.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-pics-from-twilight.html
Do you remember Nancy Barnes, one of my friends from Phoenix? She got to go see the Premier in Phoenix held by Stephanie Meyers for her friends and family.

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones