Thursday, February 19, 2009

On the Road

After spending 5 days in Salt Lake for testing, training and orientation George hit the road last Friday afternoon (13th) headed for Reno. Unfortunately the weather was not very helpful and once he reached Reno he was stuck for 4 more days! They had closed the roads to California and that is where they wanted him to be. Finally, yesterday he was able to head out, he made it to his destination last night and unloaded this morning. Now he is on his way to load up and make a trek to Tempe, Az.
George and I both have sisters in that area, so I am sure that there will be no layover time and he will have a load waiting to go out as soon as he hits town!!!! LOL... Isn't that the way it always works. (Maybe he will get lucky and have an evening that he can spend visiting, and be able to get some time away from what I call his "studio apartment"!
As much as I hate him being away I love him that much more for the sacrifice that he is making for our family.

1 comments:

Keeler Klan said...

We sure love you guys! Hard, hard, HARD...but that's George for you. Doing what's best for his family. :)

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones