Saturday, September 27, 2008

Way to go Mikie!

Mikie brought his grades home yesterday. I was a little surprised, (we are still 2 weeks away from the end of the quarter). I would say he was a little proud of himself, (otherwise why bring your grades home early!) I was completely blown away, how excited am I that he has had a fire lit under him this year. I don't know exactly who or what struck that match, but let me tell you I am extremely grateful. Mike is really getting into different things this year, things that are surprising to me. He is on the block schedule, so 4 different classes every other day, 8 classes total. He also has taken Drivers Ed, and is participating in Men's Choir during the lunch hour, (this allows him to receive 10 credits instead of just 8!) He is taking the usual Math and English as well as Concert Choir, 2 fitness classes, Agriculture Biology, a Study skills class and Landscaping. He has also joined the local FFA and loves that! He will be traveling to SUU in Cedar City next week for his first competition and is determined to do well. Mike is One month and Three days away from his sixteenth birthday and his driver’s license! He drives me around wherever he needs to go, (and where ever I need to go if he is around!) Any way, are you ready for this he had TEN, (yes that says 10) A’s! His highest being a 106% in Language and his lowest being a 95% in Driver’s Ed! I would say that is a great start to the school year! Not bad, not bad at all! WAY TO GO MIKIE!

2 comments:

Emily Blais said...

UH, HELLO!! How did I not know/forget you had a blog. An 2 Blogs at that. I LOVE all the pages and ideas from your other blog. AND, GO MIKIE! I bet you are so proud. How are you?? am adding you to my blog list, and I will keep in better touch.

Ma2_3boys said...

Yay Mikie~ one question how do you get 106%, let me guess extra credit.
I think the sophmore year is the magic year. Joshua got more serious about his school work then too. Trev's not there yet. :)

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones