Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Adventure!

I am once again "On Someone Else's Time!" I started working again this week after taking a year and a half off to be with the kids. I am working at Swiss Bank Storage Fort Pierce. It is almost a 20 minute drive (15 if it is IDEAL traffic!) across town. I am thankful that it is 85% Interstate and I don't have to deal with in town traffic. I will be working most mornings until about 1:00 pm. It couldn't be more perfect, I will be home in the afternoon when the kids get home. How lucky am I!?!?!?! I am also thankful for the fact that I have a job! I have been "out of the loop" for so long that I was pretty unaware of the unemployment problem in this area. I have worked for the family that owns this facility and am happy and excited to be blessed to work for them once again. So... wish me luck on my new Adventure!

3 comments:

Emily Blais said...

dang, what a good looking building! I am sure the family that owns that is AWESOME!!! :) I am sure they are SO glad to have you!!!

Ma2_3boys said...

Congrats! Good Luck.
You think you have been out of the loop a long time. How do you think I feel? It's been almost 17 years for me and I have another 11 to go. :)

Kacey! said...

Hi there! I didn't know that you had a blog.....Amber has a myspace I believe....We need to talk her into blogging, I don't have a clue how to use a myspace thing. I guess that's cool that you're working again, if you like that sort of thing!! Are you working for Rick?????

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones