Sunday, October 18, 2009

Block #1


I started a new group this last week, I am really excited about. It is a Block of the Month Club. Each month we make a new quilt block and at the end of twelve months we will have a completed quilt! I have never quilted so this will be a new experience for me and  I cant wait to feel that satisfaction of completing something new. It is a rag quilt, after it is all put together and it is washed for the first time all of the edges will fray, it is so cute I am so excited! Here is my first block...

3 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

cool beans! Are you going to give it to your favorite big sis when your done? ; P

Jarv n Mand said...

That is super cute! It sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

So cute! What a fun idea!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones