Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogging...



Savanna and Tory decided to come 'home' to Hurricane for the weekend. (Savanna is my sister that lives in Phoenix.) I was so excited when I found out, we haven't seen them since just after Christmas! We got up and headed to mom's to visit and yes, yes I "forced" her to start a blog! (Once she got started on her playlist there was no forcing involved!) She says not to expect much, I told her that it would take less than five minutes to post now and then, but after all of the time that it took to set it up she doesn't quite believe me. (of course the time it took doesn't have anything to do with changing the background half a dozen times, or making that playlist!!) Jocelyn had so much fun playing with her cousins, it was so cute when she said to her mommy, Thanks for letting me go to the park so many times with my cousins Mommy! (this was as they were heading to the park 2 blocks away for the third time!) We are having a sleepover at our house with Jocey tonight and taking her to church with us in the morning, os I am off to borrow a dress for her from a friend! I will post pic's of our visit soon!
I also helped Ashley (with her dad's permission) to start a family blog so now we just need to work on Mom and Lester's Fam!

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

Yeah! Give them all a hug from aunt Bobbi!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones