Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twelve Years old and in Seventh grade...

We are two full weeks into school!
{YAY!}

This year Jenni has chosen to NOT carpool.
She wants to ride the bus.
I was {STRONGLY} considering over ruling this decision
when on the SECOND day of school she missed the bus!
(I need to mention that I always take her on her first day!)
NOT necessarily a great start!
I let let her know that if I was going to have to drive
her to school,
I might as well be driving a car load of kids
and not just her alone.
That she needed to make sure she was up and ready for the bus
otherwise... CAR POOL!
So far, no missed bus (we are only on the second week!)
So far there has not been much homework.
(thanks to the schools "real" time, two days a week!
LoVe this!!)

If we can judge from past years, Jenni is going to continue to
love school and her teachers and this year will be a breeze!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clicked the "LIKE" botton

Ma2_3boys said...

Someone is spending too much time on facebook. ; )

I'm sure Jenni will breeze through the rest of her school years because she's a smarty pants just like her mom.

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones