Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bitter Sweet

Today has been a bitter sweet day in our household. George has headed to Salt Lake to go through some training and orientation for Knight Trucking. He is hoping to be officially employed and in a truck by Thursday.
I keep trying to remind myself that it is a good thing to be employed, but I am unable to convince myself that any employment that takes you away from your family is good. There have been a boatload of tears shed, and I am sure there are more to come. I am thankful for a busy week ahead of me. I will be tending kids at the beginning of the week and helping mom at Lin's with Flowers for Valentines Day towards the end of the week. The next week will be the challenge when life as normal resumes (or so to speak). I will be grateful to not have any bill collectors ringing and the mailman to not be dumping past due notices at our feet. (So far we have been blessed to be able to stay on top of everything). So I say to myself.... One step at a time, One Day at a time and before we know it this will all be a distant memory.

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

I'll continue to pray. I know it's hard to be apart but praise the Lord he's got something. I have a friend whose husband has been out of work since Thanksgiving. There's not a lot out there. Love ya!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones