Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Blog!

Ok, not that I have been keeping up with the TWO blogs I already have, but.... I am adding another to the list! "What's Four Dinner?" www.whatsfourdinner.blogspot.com

It is a shared blog with the Dinner Group that I belong to. There are four of us and each is assigned one night (Mon. - Thurs.) Each of us cook four meals on our assigned night and the rest of us kick back, (yeah right!) more correctly we concentrate on all of the other tasks that always need to be done! My night is Thursday!!! So, I cook 4 meals on Thursday and take around to the three other families. I have been a "member" of this Dinner Group since right after school started and let me tell you I would not want to change it anytime soon! I Love not only the convenience of it but also the new variety of meals that we are experiencing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

We are now venturing in to the blogging world with our meals and recipes of the week.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones