Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jenni's Day Spa & Salon!!!!

First off I have to tell my friend Kim...
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I couldn't have done it with out you!

Jenni had her 11th Birthday Party on Saturday afternoon, it was Great Fun!!! We held it in the cultral hall and the kitchen at the church. We set up foot spa's in the kitchen (close to the water!) for Pedicures and a Parfin Wax Tub for our manicures. Then in the cultral hall we had 4 tables set up.

1 - Hair
2 - Mud Masks & Cucumbers
3 - Nail Polish for our hands and feet
4- Our Craft Table of course!!!

(Our Mud Mask & Cucumber Table turned into our Make Over table for make up after we cleaned and moisturized)

First we took before pictures of each girl, then we split the girls into two groups. One group went into the kitchen for pedicures and to wax their hands. The other group went to the mud mask and cucumber table. I have to share this picture it is my favorite!!! This is one group of girls chillin' with the mud masks and cucumbers. After both groups had thier turns with soaking their feet and cleaning that green stuff off of their faces we moved on to hair/makup and our craft. The girls did their mak up and a craft while waiting for their turn to have their hair curled by Kim & I. After curling each girls hair they had cake and Jenni opened her gifts. Then we took a after picture of each girl and Finished it off with a couple of great Group photo's.
Our craft was a two page scrapbook page layout. I came home and printed pictures... for hours!
Each layout has a spot for individual 'before' & 'after' pic's, two "action" shots and a group photo. I have all of the pictures printed and about 1/2 of them trimmed and mounted. As soon as i get them all done Jenni will take them around with a thank you card and bath salts!
Here are the pages that I made for them to go off of...
they are 8 1/2 x 11, I do 12 x 12 so I will build ours up to that.



They each made changes and came up with unique pages!
It was a great party, I think that all the girls had a great time!!! I just have to say, it is Kim & I's turn for a spa day, and thank goodness birthdays are only once per year!!!

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

How fun! I want a girl... I'll have to borrow Jenni and Amanda when I come out next time. :)

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones