Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ginger Bread Houses!


We finished off this crazy weekend with our
Annual Tradition of decorating Ginger Bread Houses.
Every year we get together with friends and decorate a family Ginger Bread House. We started off with a great lunch of soup, salad and scones with honey butter (this year was Turkey Soup, YUMMY!) if we start with full bellies more candy actually ends up on the houses!!! George usually does most of the decorating with the rest of us wandering in and out to help out. We display our house in our family room until the first of the year and after that it is fair game.
This is a tradition that every family should have...
it is better than the Christmas Tree!!!







1 comments:

Trista said...

Hey I am so impressed! That house is house is huge there was like a 4 car garage a mother in law house everything!! I am kinda jealous I can admit it! I am so happy you hear you guys are doing good! You all look wonderful! :D I really am only going to comment once this time too. I am definatly proving I am the blonde of the family!!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones