Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks Trista

I have been tagged!

This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...
6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivior
4. E.R.
5. The Mentalist
6. Samantha Who?

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chilli's
3. Red Lobster
4. Sub Way
5. Famous Daves
6. Brazilian Restraunt at Jordon Landing

6 things that happened today:
1. Church
2.Played in Nursery!!!
3. A Great Nap
4. Eating Fresh Home made Donuts
5. Realized Jenni's Birthday is in ONE week!
6. Got Tagged!

6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Maria & Family coming for Thanksgiving!
2. The Cool Air!
3. Christmas
4. Ginger Bread Houses
5. Soup Season!!!
6. Getting used to Mikie having his Driver's License

6 things on my wish list:
1. Have Mikie sealed to us
2. Be Debt Free
3. Go to the Stampin Up Convention '09
4. A Cruise
5. House Payed Off!!!
6. A Stamp House

6 people I Tag:
1. Bobbi
2. Kacey
3. Peggy
4. Maria
5. Emily
6. Kim

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

We are doing Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey in our Sunday School Class, it's awesome.
I love soup season too! Maybe we are related. ;)

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones