Saturday, May 8, 2010

Easter Weekend...

Easter 2010 brought The Johansen Family home!
We used to {ALWAYS} alternate Easter with Maria, one year they would come to Southern Utah, the next year we would go to Elmo. The kids loved to spend the weekend together and teh Easter Bunny would always find who ever was away from home. The last several years we have not been making the trip, and either has the Johansen family.
This year at the flast minute The Johansen's decided to make the trip! It was GREAT, we loved being able to spend time visiting, the kids enjoyed running and playing, we even fit in a family BBQ! I hardly ever have a camera with me anymore so I didn't get many pictures. I did pull out my phone and capture a few of the kids playing ball!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones