Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Annual Cotton Days Festivities had their Big Kick Off last night with a great Fireworks Display. The kids and I were watching a movie when all of a sudden it sounded like we where in the middle of a war zone! I got a couple of good shots with my phone.






Leroy and Anne aren't to fond of fireworks, the loud booms and all of those flashing lights are a little unsettling to them. They sat by Mikie for a few minutes at the beginning for some comfort (he was inside, not a firework fan himself!) Then they took off towards the back of the house. After the excitement was over I went in search of the two little pooches and this is where I found them................










(one of Leroy to come.... Cant find Jenni's camera!)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones