Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!!!


It started snowing around 9:00 am yesterday and didn't stop until sometime after I went to bed this morning (after 12 am). I was surprised that there was this much snow still left on the ground this afternoon at 3:30pm. Usually anything that we do get is long gone by noon, but not this time, they closed the schools (silly!) and all of the kids (big & little) had tons of fun in the snow! I did check the School District website and school is on for tomorrow!!!! I am sure that everyone will not be remembering there snow day when they are making it up during spring break!!!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones