Saturday, December 13, 2008

And next comes Dating....

I can't believe how {fast} time passes! I could swear that just yesterday I was wiping his nose and helping him climb the stairs! Yet, here he is already dating.... {WOW!} That is pretty hard to swallow. Mom always told me that years would pass in a {blink of the eye}. I keep thinking that in the next blink I will be sending him off on his mission.
As I am typing this post Mikie is at {MORP} with {Aubrey}, a girl he goes to school with. They started off this afternoon with 'brunch' and decorating {Gingerbread Houses} with some friends. (Major {brownie points} earned on that one! We all know how I love gingerbread houses!) George and I were both gone when she picked him up, but Jenni was home and she gave Aubrey {2 thumbs up}!
Thankfully Jenni's recital was a short one and we were able to be home before they met up again this evening for the {dance}. It was pretty funny when she asked us if she needed to have him home by a certain time!!! LOL... When I asked Mikie about their {'Day Date'} he mentioned that they had gone to the St. George Town Square and taken some {pictures}, he assured me that I will get copies. (More brownie points!) Rest assure, I will share when I get them!

3 comments:

Maria Johansen said...

Pete says your date was cute The missionary send off willcome too soon. Glad you enjoyed your 2nd date but don't easily forget your 1st one

Maria Johansen said...

what is MORP

Heather said...

MORP is PROM backwards, so the girl asks and they don't dress up (was actually a pajama party) He had tons of fun!

Heather

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones