Saturday, December 27, 2008



Here are some pictures of our visit with Savanna and her family yesterday. We took Jocelynn and Jenni to the park, it was a little cool but they both had tons of fun!!! My favorite so far is when Savanna ask Jocelynn if she picked up her playdough this morning and she said "yes, my little cousin helped me!" As we all know Jocee is the "little" cousin, it was priceless! I am very happy to report that Jocelynn is actually talking to me and she will let me play with her! This is a huge step, over the summer when they came to southern Utah to visit, she would ignore me and run the other way whenever I would get close! I am really enjoying our time with The Borden's, it is coming to an end very quickly though.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones