Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1st day of school!



The day has come! Summer vacation is over and school is starting! Jenni has been ready for this moment since about two weeks after school got out! She is so excited that I thought she would burst! She is proud to be able to say she will complete her elementary school years with a female teachers (not counting a few subs). She is very excited about this school year, her last at Washington Elementary School. She has said she will be very sad to be leaving Principal Staheli.

You may notice that there are no pictures of Mikie. It has happened! He said he would rather 'ride' the bus today! The first time I was forbidden from driving him on the first day of school. I guess I shouldn't feel to bad. He is starting 10th grade and after talking to other mom's they were surprised that I was 'allowed' to take him las year! Maybe I will try to sneak a few pictures after he gets home today!

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

Oh my! My Jenni girl is growning up. She is looking more and more like her beautiful mommy. Give her loves from Aunt Bobbi.Slap Mikie on the back and sneek in a hug from me too!

Love you all!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones