Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Pages!

Here are the scrapbook pages that I did of Jenni's first day of school! I still have to do the journaling on the empty mat, I am also planning on adding a picture of the adorable lunch box that I am planning on making here later this month. Jenni was so excited on her first day. It was brought up that it was the first day of her last year at Washington Elementary, next year she will be off to Intermediate school!
These pages are also the pages that we will be doing in our September Stampin' Up! Club. You can view the other projects that we have planned on my sassEstamper blog.


0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones