Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update...

My bad! I guess that Mikie knew all along that it was a Sadies invitation! Jenni woke up to the dogs barking and sat in the front room and watched them saran wrap Mikie's truck! She thought it was pretty funny that when she flicked the porch light off and on that they all scattered pretty fast! Mikie said that they had woke him up as well but he wasn't about to interrupt their plans, and needless to say he was a little upset that Jenni almost interfered!

He has been thinking up some pretty creative ways of answering her, I will let you know what he decides to do...

2 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

To funny! Remember one year I did a scavenger hunt leaving clues at each location and the answer at the end. Do you remember when Steven Buel asked me to the prom by sending a police officer into my seminary class to read me my rights?

Tell Mike to have fun with it. I love when they get creative.

Jarv n Mand said...

They for sure did some damage to Mikie's truck! I'm glad it was for a good cause like Sadies though!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones