Friday, April 17, 2009

"American Idol" ~ Washington Elementary Style!

The annual School Talent Show was this morning and it was pretty exiting. Of course Talent shows are always great, all of the singing and dancing!!! We also had a juggler, break dancer, piano player and a couple of comedians...(and I am talking about the kids, not Mr. Bateman & Mr. Hogan!)
Jenni's class performed High School Musical's,
We're All in this Together.
They did a great job and got the crowd going pretty good.



The real talent for the show came over from Hurricane as a special treat. It was Taylor Vaifanua, (The 16 year old American Idol contestant ) She was great and started the Talent show off right with 3 musical numbers for the kids! It was a great mini concert in an unlikely place! (Glad I didn't skip out on the Talent Show this year!)

(***I realized something else today, my camera SUCKS...***)

0 comments:

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones