Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog List...





Ok... I found this new site with cute blog backgrounds {leeloublogs} ! So I thought, "hey, I might not post anymore, but I can at least change my background..." (I know stupid!) I should have just posted, because when I changed my background I lost ALL of my Blog List!!!! I have spent the better part of my day trying to fix and add things back! {UGH!} It will take me a bit to get all of the blogs back on my list, but if I don't have yours there {PLEASE, PLEASE} leave me a comment!

1 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Looks like you got me. Keep posting though. I am always looking for updates. Your blog looks way cute!

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones