Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cousins!

We had a few cousins come spend friday night and saturday with us. I was awoken to the plea to eat the breakfast that they had prepared for me in bed! (Not being much of a breakfast person and on a diet, I declined...) We all got dressed and walked over to Grandpa Henry & Grandma Lynnetta's house for a visit. On our walk home we stopped at the Brand New Washington City {LIBRARY} that opened last night. We are so excited and greatful to have a new and beautiful library within walking distance in our wonderful town. The kids (Sharp cousin's) call it Dad's Library. I guess in a sense they are right, thier daddy was the super... over the job. Here are a few pic's of the activities that they chose for the afternoon...



The two older girls sprawled out on the trampoline and read, while the boys played video games. Kylie was a little misplaced and wanted to "craft" I talked her into helping me clean the kitchen in trade. She made a cute little post it note key chain...

1 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

Oh how I miss all those kiddos. I just want to be able to squeeze them all.

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones