Saturday, October 25, 2008

Deer Hunt

George and Mikie arrived home from a week of deer hunting in Roosevelt, Utah. Mikie shot his deer opening morning (Saturday, October 18th). He was very excited that it was bigger than the one he shot last year! I have Maria to thank for the picture above. George says he took some, but he still loves his "film" camera so I will have to wait to get them!

George didn't bring the big one home this year! I am sure that he will be planning next years trip before the month is over!

1 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Hey Heather!! How are you? Okay, so I am having a baby shower the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and I am trying to compile addresses! Will you e-mail me yours? my address is emilyblais@hotmail.com. Thanks Mucho!!! Talk to you soon! :)

Popular Posts

The wait changes to this...

The wait changes to this...

My Playlist II


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Playlist I


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones